Residential Info & Forms

*ATTENTION* some addresses within Crestview city limits require city sewer and garbage:  You must have sewer and garbage services set up with the City of Crestview before we can connect your water service. Contact the City of Crestview to see if your address applies.  City of Crestview Customer requirements

To apply for sewer and garbage service in the city limits of Crestview, please contact:







All forms are PDF format unless otherwise noted and are located under the Water Utility Service tab.

Get Adobe Reader

Community Notifications

Alert Okaloosa Emergency Alerting System Get alerted about emergencies and other important Okaloosa County events by signing up for our...

Rescission Notice

                                                                            August 31, 2019     RESCISSION OF PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE       To: Residents of Auburn...

Boil Water Notice

Precautionary Boil Water Notice What Should I do                                                                                                                                                     August 29, 2019 PRECAUTIONARY BOIL WATER NOTICE  A...